£2.92 Per Month
- Plus 20% Vat on Pricing. Good for small businesses who’re gaining visibility.
Tsohost is a Maidenhead, UK based web host. They are known for their cloud hosting, which is pretty much an inexpensive shared hosting plan that comes with a few nice extras. Tsohost take pride in itself for founding their staff close to their servers. Currently, Tsohost can boast of having over a decade of experience in the industry.
Founded in 2003, Tsohost is a member of the Paragon Internet Group. Paragon Internet Group also own Host-route and Vidahost. In the history of Paragon Internet Group, they’ve gone through several mergers. As of today, there are over 150,000 websites that are hosted by Tsohost.
Tsohost Hosting Plans
If you’re planning on choosing Tsohost to host your website, there are varieties of plans you can choose. However, each package has very little difference, which can be a bit confusing.
Here’s a full list of the six plans on offer by Tsohost:
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- CMS Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Cloud Web Hosting
- cPanel Hosting
- 24/7 Live Chat Support Service
If you are not specific about what you want, you might not even know Tsohost offers VPS plans. For one reason or the other, VPS hosting is not under Tsohost’s web hosting menu option, but under the servers. With the VPS plan, you can have your section of the server that is carved out for your website(s).
This plan is fully managed by Tsohost, meaning that they will take care of maintenance and server security service for you.
- The VPS hosting plan comes with some extra performance benefits:
- You have the freedom to choose an operating system; you can choose between Windows and Linux
- It supports Redis and other advanced caching methods, which will further speed up your website
- It uses an SSD disk space, which makes your website faster than the HDDs that comes with the Tsohost’s shared hosting plans.
- You can get more control of the server with SSH access and the ability to use Git.
Dedicated Server Hosting
If you’re after the highest possible performance, their Dedicated Server hosting is available for you. Although this plan is also a bit hidden under the servers menu option. The Dedicated Server hosting plan is very similar to the VPS plan, but it comes with a twist as you’d have full access to the resources of the server and not part.
Dedicated Server Vs. VPS Hosting Plans
In the meantime, before we proceed, let’s make a little comparison. Let’s compare their Windows DSI Dedicated Server, and regular VPS plan offers.
CMS (Content Management System) Hosting
There are multiple types of CMS hosting on Tsohost’s website. Although CMS plans are more expensive than regular shared or cloud plans, which is due to their services and servers that are customisable for individual CMS. Here’s a quick preview of what makes CMS standout:
- WordPress Hosting: It is identical to the cloud hosting plan; the only difference is that it comes with WordPress already installed.
- Magento Hosting: The Magento hosting plans come with multiple migrations and are all fully managed. Your website files are going to be on Tsohost’s main UK data centre.
- Joomla Hosting: It features multiple migrations as well as similar features to their shared hosting plan. This plan is, however, more expensive.
- PrestaShop Hosting: It features multiple migrations apart from that; there are no other special features.
- Ghost Hosting: It features only one plan, and Ghost hosting comes pre-installed. Apart from that, no other special features.
If in the nearest future you’d want to have your own web hosting company, then sell Tsohost’s services is a perfect way. You can sell Tsohost’s services through your brand name using their reseller hosting plan.
Tsohost take good care of their customer service and server maintenance. You’re only to worry about how much you’d charge and divide the resources that come with the reseller hosting package.
cPanel Shared Hosting
cPanel shared hosting on Tsohost is equivalent to the standard shared hosting plans you can find on every other host. These plans are quite cheap to buy, especially if you’re purchasing for a longer initial term.
All packages under cPanel Shared hosting comes with a free domain name, ability to create multiple mailboxes and unlimited bandwidth. There are some few extra features that make it stand out from the rest of the shared hosting you can find elsewhere:
- Their migration team helps you with a limited number of free site migrations
- Free daily site backup
- Free SSL certificate through Let’s Encrypt
- Cloud Web Hosting
- Cloud web hosting offers everything Tsohost cPanel hosting plan does, plus some extras. For some reasons, their prices are identical.
However, here are some of the most notable differences between the cPanel and Cloud web hosting plans.
Custom control panel: you’d be able to use Tsohost control panel rather than the cPanel’s own.
Choice of the operating system: you can use either Windows or Linux.
Hosted on cloud servers: your files are going to be on multiple servers, which prevents your site from being slow or going down.
It depends on how vital cPanel might be to you, but Cloud web hosting might be a better choice to pick.
Pros and Cons
Different hosting companies have to pick a few things and specialise on them giving room for weakness. Here are the pros and cons of Tsohost.
- They have a unique CMS specific plan. Only very few hosts have customisable plans for CMS.
- They have a competitive rate as they are one of the hosts with very low-cost for shared and cloud hosting plans.
- Free SSL
- They have a wide range of plans
- Their cheaper plans have limited modern hosting features like no SSD disk space, CND, or any advanced caching system for extra speed.
- They have weak support documentation in the sense that their guide on how to use their plans lack clear steps and videos or pictures to make instructions clear.
- They have weak customers support as they are not available 24/7 even on dedicated hosting plans.
#1. Certa Hosting
Customer service is at the heart of our offering, basing our business model and services on our vast experience of real business customers’ hosting needs.
From freelancers and bloggers to mid-size companies, we continue to evolve our products and levels of service around the feedback we receive.
Why give us a chance ?
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Automated Weekly Backups
- 99.9% Uptime Gurantee
- UK Phone Support
- 30 Days Money Back
- Free Business Email
- Instant Setup
- Exceptional Customer Support